Our hobo-looking whigger of a prime minister had caught coronavirus and was in hospital but Continue reading So what’s changed with England’s quarter-assed attempt to stop covid-19?
A fun little continuation of Influential Books.
Please note that many books have 2 ISBNs, a 10-digit and a 13-digit, which may be and often are completely different. Be aware that I have taken the 13-digit version and taken off the first 3 digits (978). In a few cases when I couldn’t find the ISBN I’ve listed the ASIN, which contain letters as well as numbers.
Listed in no particular order: Continue reading MORE INFLUENTIAL BOOKS
- Founder/s: unknown (generally believed to be the Fon ethnic group in west Africa)
- Approximate age: estimated to be between 6,000 & 10,000 years (original African form), 300-400 years (modern Americanised forms)
- Place of origin: west Africa definitely – generally believed to be Benin, but later “recreated” in Haiti and spread to other parts of the Caribbean & mainland Americas
- Holy book/s: n/a?
- Original language of holy book/s: n/a?
- Demonym of adherents: Vodouists/ Vodouisants/ Servants of the Spirits
- Approximate number of current global adherents: 80,000,000
- Place of worship name/s: n/a???
One thing that’s becoming more prominent to me since leaving Islām is just how Arabocentric it is. As a muslim I’d been made to believe Islām was a universalist religion that gave no priority to any cultural/ ethnic/ national background over any other, and that Allah chose Muhammad to be his final prophet for the world because Continue reading Islām & Illustrious “Arab” Ancestry™
Something to really think about…
Marcus Garvey’s views on the KKK in his own words:
“I interviewed the Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan to find out the Klan’s attitude toward the race. You may believe it or not-I made several statements to him, in which he said this: Continue reading Marcus Garvey’s views on the KKK in his own words